Wednesday, March 15, 2006

my creation...

is complete.

the wheelset is done.

front wheel...



close up of the hub...



rear...



close up...



again...mavic seven seventeen disc rim. chris king hubs. wheelsmith spokes. avid ball bearing seven disc brakes. keeping with the simplicity of it all. do not want to mess with hydraulic on the single speed. plus that adds weight.

i have to admit that i am really proud of these wheels. will i be building up another set any time soon? nope. i loved the experience. the knowledge i gained. but i really don't want to do it again. so these might be my first and last wheel build.

update on the frame...i thought that i would be getting it this week. nope. they are putting the final touches on it this week. so i think i should be looking at another couple of weeks.

if you a fan of kiss, you have to check out hayseed dixie's album kiss my grass. they do kiss songs in a bluegrass style. it is freaking great.

on a side note i hate my new notebook pc. i had to pick one up for school, and it is already giving me problems. my macs never did.

my apologizes about the header. i'm trying to figure some things out, and put my own creation up there. but i'm a blind squirrel looking for a nut. hopefully i'll figure it out soon.

take care...

the front wheel underneath old glory...

2 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

You gave up the PowerBook? How sad.

rockpaperscissorsgun.blogspot.com

2:07 PM  
Blogger hamad said...

i had too. the software i need for school is windows only.
in fact i already had a problem with it that i took back, and they gave me a new one. great...

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home