Sunday, February 19, 2006

so i'm not sure what...

it is, but i've got a new obsession. cycling caps. i picked up two new ones. why? i'm not sure. i guess i better wear them now when i ride. my obsession used to be socks. i think i've got enough of them now. until they start wearing out. so...know any cool cycling caps?

i started the tear down of the ybb for cleaning. finally.

hopefully today or tomorrow i'll be done with my front wheel. i know. i know. about time is right. then i'll start on the back wheel. i should do that one quicker.

the clock as started clicking. about two more weeks till my new frame is here. yes.

take care, and enjoy the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr Big Ring said...

That would be a tough call socks or cycling caps, I have more socks than caps. I had a thing for sweatbands for a while. My favorite was a Syncros with a picture of Bob Dobbs on it.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home