Sunday, February 12, 2006

the building...

is going well.


as you can tell, it is all laced up. all the spokes are in with a three cross pattern. now all that is left is true and dish. i was going to work on it the other night. but that involved math. spoke tension. all this tech stuff. and to be honest i had too many beers to work on it. so i watched the olympics instead.

i was watching the wheel the other night (the wheel of fortune); good old pat pulled this article out after the show, and read some of it...



the good old days. back in fifty five. when men were men. when women were women. how times have changed.
enjoy...

namaste

2 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

I thought I gave you this article years ago - it's hanging on my file cabinet in my office right now as a matter of a fact. Perhaps you should hang it on the fridge for your wife to have as an easy reference card? I know I'd feel thankful that I had this easy check list of what I should be doing. Hee.

Thanks for the link by the way.

6:49 AM  
Blogger hamad said...

as a matter of fact it is on the frig.

thank you...

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home