Friday, February 03, 2006

here is...

my single speed wheelset...





as you are able to tell from these pics, the nuts are a little rusted. the rear hub feels like it needs some lube. other than that the wheels are in great shape. the rear hub has a shimano sixteen tooth cog on one side. a acs twenty tooth cog on the other. one by one hubs. salsa semi rims. if any single speed riders that read my blog are interested email me, and let me know. a silent type of auction if you will. i'll put these on ebay by february fourteenth. after that. if you want them. you will have to check ebay. thanks.

i now have everything to start building my new wheelset. with help from rogue, i have all the tools. i'll post as i go. to share this new and exciting experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home