Tuesday, January 02, 2007

we here...



have two essential things for winter riding this year.

what we have first is the swobo merino wool jersey. it's a great light weight wool jersey. great comfortable fit. the cuffs are double stiched, and so is the collar. the collar comes up a little on the neck; which is nice. three rear pockets, as normal. i have a couple of wool jersey's, and they don't fit and feel like this one. i don't wear one of my wools; because it itches like crazy, and that's not fun. my other synthetic is fit for colder weather; which hasn't been the case lately here in cleveland.

this other swobo product is their merino beanie. i was able to use this on a cold road ride about a month or so ago. i opted to take this instead of my skull cap; which i've been looking to replace with another skull cap. my old cap just doesn't fit right, and i don't know if that is because it is because of age or the way that it was made. also, as i sweat it really bothers my head; again that comfortable issue as i ride. however; this was amazing. it didn't bother my head as i rode, it kept my head warmer than my old cap, and it goes down the neck further than the cap.

so if your looking for some really good winter or cool riding gear; these are my recommendations.

enjoy the ride...

namaste...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home