Thursday, December 14, 2006

as santa came a little early...


front wheel build...
Originally uploaded by divine_gear.
for me; i got started on my new wheel set.

a phil hub being laced to a mavic open pro. i let rogue make the call on the spokes. i just told him how i wanted to go. i'm so original on this set that he had to figure it out himself, as opposed to using all the computer tech. that is at our finger tips. what can i say...i'm an original.

this start up took me about forty minutes. seems a lot faster than my last build. after a quick glance at the book, i was ready to go. it all came back to me in a fever of terror (sounds like a good name for a death metal band). as opposed to last wheel build where i looked over the book itself for forty minutes, until i build. so i'm as slick as crocodile snot.

until next time...

namaste...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home