Tuesday, December 12, 2006

so i made...

a little trip to the rogue, and picked up some goodies. it is quite difficult riding home with a pair of rims around your shoulder, but i rode on.
is this what santa would look like if he rode a bike?


open up the baggie and see what's inside...


we also have shots of my new bag from bagaboo. great freaking bag. i hated using my backpack for going to school, so i picked up a bigger messenger bag for my commuting to school and such. so many pockets, and it has an external u-lock holder; which i love. on my other bags the u-lock would always jab my back.

i will get to what is in the bag as i get to them, but it is mostly stuff for my new project. jump for joy...wheel building time again. i must hate myself. new frame should be here the first of the year, or so they say. i'm in no hurry.

side note...i'm not doing as much riding, because of schedule changes and such; but the riding i've been doing i have found a new thing to dislike. and that is the taste of road salt in your mouth as you ride. i can take the cold. no worries there, but i freaking hate that taste that kicks up into your mouth as you ride on the rode. then you have to clean off your water bottles or else you'll get it even worst. well, what cha' going to do?

namaste...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you made it home! I knew that you could do it! JS

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home