Monday, October 10, 2005

i'm just like a...

kid in a candy store. i have been loaned a fixed gear bike, and i'm having so much fun with it. i was out in my drive way the other day in the rain riding it. trying to do track stands. holding onto my house while i tried to go backwards. holy crap is that hard. road over my cousins house that live just a few blocks away; keeping in mind the advice that was given me..."remember to keep pedaling when you look behind you." its true. while we ride our bikes; we tend to stop pedaling, and coast when we look behind us. what an experience.

so now i've found my winter project...build up my own fixed gear bike. in fact i just ordered the frame set. so i'm off and running.

also here are some pics from my adventure race last month...

this is randy and i getting into our canoe. the only time that we were in the running. second place. that didn't last long.


us running to the second check point


us at the last check point; waiting to get our ticket punched. last place. good times.

remember...keep the hammer down and give 'em hell.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're having fun with the "Eins"! It's good fun. I'll probably be seeing you zipping around downtown in no time...

12:02 PM  
Blogger hamad said...

if i'm able to hang with the pros. it's a blast. i'm hooked. thanks again.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home