Wednesday, October 08, 2008

it has taken me...

a while to comment on the last cross race. simply because i am so disappointed in myself. in my performance. or lack thereof. i even took half a day off of work, to work through it.

i wasn't last, but i was lapped. i lost touch with the group i wanted to hang with. and over the last couple of days, i've been beating myself up over this. i could go down the list, but it's too long. and in the end, nobody to blame but myself. the things i did. the things i didn't do.

the course was mostly flat, with a lot of really odd switch backs, and a maze (which sucked). they really had to work on this course to make it a course. and that's all that i'll say about the course. cause then i'll just get into a really long self-indulgent rant.

so why put this up? well...if i admit to reading from the big 'book of suckatude' (and it's a big book, believe me), then maybe (just maybe) it will be more fuel to the fire for next time.

amitabha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home