Tuesday, September 26, 2006

busting pack, breaking back


busting pack, breaking back
Originally uploaded by divine_gear.
this is what my bag and back goes through every once and a while. i'm trying to go to the store more often, and thus picking up less so i am able to ride my bike there, but my bag is taking a beating. needless to say my back is also. the store is only about a mile and a half away, but it still sucks coming back, because you never just pick up what you need. i do have a solution to this problem, which should be here by the end of the week, and i'll post my new toy.

items in bag...half gallon milk, nectarines, grapes, veggie juice, peaches, carrots, and a shit load of yogurt...mmmmm. oh, plus my lock that really digs into my back.

i am looking into a bigger bag, but that is going to be for school work. plus my new toy should be more than enough.

ride wherever, and whenever you want. keep the rubber side down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr Big Ring said...

A Bridgestone BUB with 3 baskets works very well for trips to the store.

9:21 AM  
Blogger hamad said...

nice...you're right, it did. but also the last thing i have room for is another bike.

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home